Manufacturing and logistic systems usually involve manual work. Well designed tasks and workplaces increase productivity and reduce occupational health risks.
We offer the following:
- Optimum design of new machines, production lines and/or tools.
- Analysis and solutions of work-related stress.
- Job redesign when enlarging or modernizing an existing plant
- Optimization of heavy physical work
Signals of high work pressure are often rather the expression of discontent about the organization of the work, recognition or contact on the workplace, than excessive workload. ErgoS puts such signals into perspective and provides support in optimizing jobs.
We consider the following when (re)designing:
- allocation of tasks to man and machine
- non value adding tasks
- optimum passageways
- consequences of machine failure for the operator’s work
- Environmental factors (noise, light, ventilation)
- Work pressure
- mental (workstress)
- physical (repetive work, lifting, push/pull, work posture)
- slips, trips & falls.
- machine accessibility